µBITX V5 Board compatible with JackAL

Jack Purdum

All:

Al and I have spent considerable time testing a couple of V5 µBITX boards for use with our JackAl board. (See hamradiodesigns.com) No hardware modifications are required. We did have to make some minor changes in the software because of the new IF frequency. We expect to release a new software release for the V5 board in a few days. I will send out a notice when it is ready for download. We are also expanding the assembly manual with additional photos and narrative. That should be ready next week. The JackAl boards are being sold by QRPGuys.com.

Jack, W8TEE