Re: Broadcast Interference filter for Ubitx

Jack, W8TEE

It sure looks nice. Still, mine cost me $0.87 to build, has a 0.04 dB insertion loss at 7MHz, with this shape characteristics:

Inline image
1.6MHz is down about -50dB.

Jack, W8TEE

On Wednesday, March 13, 2019, 2:26:14 PM EDT, Laurence Oberman <oberman.l@...> wrote:

Hello

In an earlier post Jack had shared his BCI filter design in reply to a
post where I was mentioning that my Ubitx V5 is sensitive to BCI.

For those who want a simple and effective way to do this I have one of
these from Amazon that works perfectly.
Its in-line and can handle the power easily and can be fitted in the
case using an SMA cable cut in half to make the connections.