Re: Raduino Remote Mount

Gigabyte

How Long is too long.  Here is a picture of me holding up the arduino. The cable will probably be 2.5" or so.

On Wed, Mar 13, 2019, 13:12 Laurence Oberman <oberman.l@...> wrote:
Hello

The biggest issue is the noise if the cable is too long.
Use a shielded multicore cable and ensure shield is connected to chassis.
I have an extended cable for testing and its OK, but it will pick
induce digital noise back into the rf section if not properly managed.

My 2c