Re: Ordered my v5 ubitx today, case delivery tomorrow!

tdelozie

I recently bought their case for a new V5 uBitx as well as a case upgrade for my Bitx40. They are indeed quite nice and the included extras simplify the wiring greatly. I also like not having to scrounge for knobs and such. A note, the main power connector for the back panel which came with the case for the uBitx was too loose, not sure if I overheated it or if it was faulty. You might double-check to save having to change it out. On the mildly amusing side, the 2 cases were ordered at the same time, took different routes with one going east through Brussels and one west to Hong Kong, and finally both were delivered to Texas on the same day with the same delivery timestamp.
-Tom
KF5NWC