Re: Ordered my v5 ubitx today, case delivery tomorrow!

Curt

I am using same case. Please note the interconnecting wires, with the specific mating connectors, are a useful add on to purchase.

See ubitx.com website hosted by Sunil for a growing set of instructions on assembly into this case, and I remember a helpful video.

Wiring for that back panel connector are user provided. Mine isn't even installed yet, and some I have no clue that I need them. Maybe I will. I do plan to implement CAT, and maybe a homebrew soundcard interface, but other features are to be done first. I have added agc, may install an adjustable nescaf audio filter inside.

Enjoy your build.

Curt