From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Ken Hansen
Sent: Tuesday, March 12, 2019 12:05 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Ordered my v5 ubitx today, case delivery tomorrow!

Thanks for the feedback and photos - I agree it looks like a great value.

Now to pick a color...

Ken, N2VIP

On Mar 12, 2019, at 9:22 AM, Laurence Oberman <oberman.l@...> wrote:

Mine came with the SO239 socket for the rear of the unit.
Instructions are mostly available on line but its intuitive.
No clear written instructions that I could find at the time.
I went by pictures.
The little PC board they provide to connect the fuse and switch etc.
is a nice touch.

Its really good value for money.

The Pictures I referenced are attached.

---