Re: Ordered my v5 ubitx today, case delivery tomorrow!

Laurence Oberman

Mine came with the SO239 socket for the rear of the unit.
Instructions are mostly available on line but its intuitive.
No clear written instructions that I could find at the time.
I went by pictures.
The little PC board they provide to connect the fuse and switch etc.
is a nice touch.

Its really good value for money.

The Pictures I referenced are attached.

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 12:15 PM Ken Hansen <ken@...> wrote:

I'd like some feedback on the case kits for uBitx from amateurradiokits.in.

They look nice, and appear to come with the USB/DB9 board, a bunch of parts, and when combined with a standard uBitx board set from HFsignals, what else need be supplied?

Are connection instructions included for rear connector board?

From my quick review, the only thing I'd need to supply would be solder and an SO-239 socket, correct?

Thanks in advance,

Ken, N2VIP

On Mar 11, 2019, at 10:03 AM, Brutus Laurentius <markhamfarm14@...> wrote:

I was shocked at the speed the case was delivered . Ordered it Thursday and it arrived today. That's as fast as Amazon and it came from India!