Re: Ordered my v5 ubitx today, case delivery tomorrow!

Jim

Some of these outfits are fast shipping. I ordered some of the relays from Arrow yesterday with free shipping and they showed up this morning via FedX Priority! ... and the prices were cheapest of the major suppliers! With the internet it’s a lot easier to find parts. In the “old” days you had to go to the local radio parts supplier and they would order it for you then it would never come in !!
Best place I ever found for electronics parts was Akihabra in Tokyo. Store after store full of every part you would ever want!!