Re: Ordered my v5 ubitx today, case delivery tomorrow!

David Wilcox <Djwilcox01@...>

Another interesting side note:

Had a defective item and Amazon put another in the mail same day. With Prime it CAME IN TWO DAYS....SUNDAY!!!!  And gave me 30 days to return the defective unit.  Yes, I pay for Prime but it’s worth every dollar.

The delivery van had a sticker on the door stating USPS Rural Delivery.  I am not rural.

I thanked the local Postmaster and she didn’t even know about the Sunday service.

The item was just a high quality iron (yes, my wife of 45 years still knows how to use one), not a medical emergency item.

Dave K8WPE

David J. Wilcox K8WPE’s iPad

On Mar 11, 2019, at 1:03 PM, Brutus Laurentius <markhamfarm14@...> wrote:

I was shocked at the speed the case was delivered . Ordered it Thursday and it arrived today.   That's as fast as Amazon and it came from India!