Re: Bitix 40 5 Pin #bitx40

mark bodlovich

Good info. I just received mine and wish the wireup on the hf website was updated. There is no mic and earphone jack hookup and mine came with a .1 capacitor. I found out where to put it on another site across L7 to reduce harmonics. I plan on a ten turn pot and to update the firmware to add a push button and usb. I see a Capacitor in your picture as well across the tuning pot it looks like so maybe that is where is was intended to go I dont know. This should be fun. I have a Ubitx as well and the wireup was much better so I think the Bitx40 should be updated.

Mark, N7HWR