Re: SMD inductors

Tominaz

please hold 10 for tom Sides. QRZ web page on maint so it maybe tomorrow before I can send payment
Tom Sides  KI7FTK
cell 602-499-9562
skype: Thomas Sides
4243 e. st Charles ave
Phx AZ 85042

On Wed, Feb 27, 2019 at 2:48 PM Michael Maiorana <zfreak@...> wrote:
The Ebay inductors arrived from Poland and I've already shipped out about half of them. If anyone else in the USA needs these for their uBitx, let me know. I have about 10 sets left. $1 will get you a set of 10. Send me an email with your address and I'll get them on the way to you.  You should be able to send money via paypal inside the country with no fee by "sending to a friend".   Or you can just drop a buck in the mail to me. Whatever works for you. My mailing address is good in QRZ.

Easy-peasy.

Please make sure I have some left before you send a payment!

Good luck on the mods.
Mike M.
KU4QO

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 7:24 AM Michael Maiorana via Groups.Io <zfreak=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
I ordered a package of 300 of these and I'd be happy to help out the folks in the USA who would like to implement this fix. Not looking for a profit, just cost plus shipping.

I'll reply again when I receive them with details.
Mike M.
KU4QO

On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 1:52 AM Raj vu2zap <rajendrakumargg@...> wrote:
I requested him to sell small lots but he was not willing. He suggested that I buy his lots and
sell in small amounts. Maybe someone can do this for good of manki