Re: Bitx-40 - Where I Am Today

Donald <donwestpwl@...>

Well, for me, I have already spent enough hours of my life looking at different websites, to find all the pieces parts for a project (the least enjoyable part of the process). Sometimes, I will spend more money for an assembled project, and have more time for radioing. It's the same reason I bought a Bitx-40 with pre-assembled boards.

Other people may have different reasons.

On 2/24/2019 9:59 PM, Ashhar Farhan wrote:
Why would you buy it? Just get 66 feet of any wire from home depot and wind your own transformer.
- f

On Mon 25 Feb, 2019, 3:30 AM Truffies, <truffies@...> wrote:

look at;    http://ultimax-antennas.com/store/p2/ULTIMAX_DXTREME__.html