Re: ubitx schematic cleanup #ubitx

MadRadioModder

The boards (and I’m sure the Gerber files) so both parts… so why wouldn’t the schematic?  Everyone who passes a ham test knows you don’t use both parts together.

MRM

From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Evan Hand
Sent: Saturday, February 23, 2019 1:31 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] ubitx schematic cleanup #ubitx

Ted,
Thank-you for pointing that out.  I understand now that this is an alternate device, however I would have preferred not showing two devices in parallel on the schematic, with the pin out labeled by the device.  Rather, put the pin out in a table with letters on the schematic that are resolved by the device and pin assignments in the table that lists the alternative devices.  That is what I have seen in alternate device choices.  Regardless, are there any plans by HR Signals to provide boards with the RD15HV1 parts?  If not, then the schematic should represent the version that is being provided.  In other words, put the correct PDF on the HF Signals web page so we know what we are getting.

My opinion.
73
Evan

…_. _._