Re: Latest firmwares for 7" Nextion Resistive Displays

Ian Lee

Alex

As you already know, Basic and Enhanced versions simply change the ID.

image 1.png

image 2.png

then compile it
image 3.png

click the file -> Open build folder, you find compiled .tft file
Copy the file to the SD card and insert it into the LCD.

image 4.png

Ian KD8CEC

On Thu, Feb 21, 2019 at 11:09 AM Alex "B2" <alex@...> wrote:
Ian,

Thank you for the quick reply. I believe I found the issue... Looks like the firmware TFT files you posted the link to are for the basic displays. When I opened the HMI file in the nextion editor it shows it was configured for device ID indicating basic. I am going to change it to enhanced and recompile it and see if that works. Thank you for all of your hard work. I am very excited to put my new v5 board and your CEC firmware to the test.

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee