and I'll send you 10.

Cheers.

Peter.

On 02/02/2019 10:41, a.vision via Groups.Io wrote:
Peter I'm in the UK and will be happy to take 10 off you please let me know when you have them and we can sort payment thank you
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
-------- Original message --------
From: Peter Russell <peter.russell@...>
Date: 02/02/2019 08:53 (GMT+00:00)
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] SMD inductors
Thanks for that Sarma.
I've placed an order for 300 and I expect them around 11 february.
As I'll have a lot to spare, I'm quite willing to pass them on at cost
(plus postage) to anyone in UK who needs them.
I'll let you know when they arrive.
Peter G8FWY

https://www.ebay.com/itm/300pcs-inductor-coil-smd-680nH-2-4R-size-1210-B82422A3681K-EPCOS-/142986858930

> On Sat, Feb 2, 2019 at 11:12 AM Raj vu2zap <@Raj
> <mailto:@Raj>> wrote:
>
>     0603 does not work.
>
>     At 01-02-19, you wrote:
>      >Can someone help me with the part number and supplier ( UK ) for
>     the 680nH smd inductors used to replace L5 and L7.
>      >
>      >Just found some on Digikey but they were very small (0603) and
>     they wanted £12 for shipping!
>      >
>      >Peter G8FWY.

---