Re: Power instead of S-Meter for CEC-software? #ubitx #arduino #smeter

Ian Lee

It's not yet implemented.
I am working on uBITX V5 firmware now. I will test this by creating the simplest sensor to complete this task and measure power.
A little preparation work has been done on Second nano's (stand alone S-Meter) firmware for power measurement.

Ian KD8CEC

2019년 2월 20일 (수) 오후 11:40, <alphamale@...>님이 작성:

The code for the second nano S meter has referen e to pins used for power measurement. Is KD8CEC working on something here already?

I'd be interested in seeing your circuit and trying this myself.

--
Best 73
KD8CEC / Ph.D ian lee