Re: Power instead of S-Meter for CEC-software? #ubitx #arduino #smeter

Jack, W8TEE

Check out the map() function. It allows you to map the 1-4V read on the pin to a range of values. The voltage readings are returned as values between 0-1023. You can then map those values to whatever you need.

Jack, W8TEE

On Tuesday, February 19, 2019, 11:47:11 AM EST, anders@... <anders@...> wrote:

Hi all,
I guess it would be possible to measure power output instead of signal strength in the CEC-software, and display in the S-meter. I have copied the Elecraft K2:s RF-detector which gives me between 1 and 4V (~1-10W) that I would like to feed to arduino pin A7. What changes has to be done in the firmware to make this work? Anyone?