Re: No TX #ubitx

Ted,

does the bias control pots change the idle current ? if it does then finals are fine and final circuit is fine!

Raj

At 16/02/2019, you wrote:
On Sun, Feb 10, 2019 at 11:11 PM, Raj vu2zap wrote:

Your finals are blown. Check if you have TX 5V at the output of regulator, if yes
then replace IRF510's.

Nope, new finals made no difference, surprisingly enough. Have put this aside for a few days to get a fresh start next time diving into this. It's interesting how such a seemingly simple thing gets complicated.

See my update above for the latest readings, if you like. I'd love to see this back on line before my V5 package shows up next week :)

Regards,

Ted
K3RTA