Re: uBitx has a bit too crispy / semi-distorted audio even on low signal levels #ubitx #ubitx-help

Vic,

I suggest a preset for better result. For fixed start with 33 ohms and go up till you get satisfactory sound quality.
For me 39 was good enough. The output transistors should not get hot in idling condition.

Raj

At 14/02/2019, you wrote:
Raj, my uBitX v.4, just assembled after being purchased in June of last year, also has the slightly distorted audio into an 8 ohm speaker and I was looking at that biasing mod. Are you suggesting a 47ohm fixed resistor is enough to address this between D14-D15?

=Vic=