From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io
Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 5:06 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Winding toroids

Ahh, good point.  Square wave bad, sine wave good.
I guess my 40 years spent in digital design is showing through.

And yes, a good spot for a DDS if you insist on "modern" for some reason.
Don't care so much about spurs 40dB down when checking out an inductor.

Jerry, KE7ER

On Wed, Feb 13, 2019 at 02:29 PM, ajparent1/KB1GMX wrote:

Oddly sweperino (570 or 5351 based) works like crap for resonance.
A DDS powered version works.  Reason Square Vs Sine, those pesky
harmonics.

…_. _._