Re: No TX #ubitx

Ted

Raj,

The finals were my first assumption, though I would have thought I'd get RF zooming around the room enough to be heard while holding a foot or so of wire to C80, et al.   I'll order spares for stock and try them of course.

Thanks.

Jerry,

R104 is a 2.2k that, if increased in value, drops the CW power level. I added a trimmer in series with this and it allows a suitably stable CW power setting of my choice, independent of SSB power out.  Raj suggested that to me a while back and unless this is killing my finals, it seems like a plan to look at for those wanting to control current consumption on battery power or work true QRP. Mine was set to 4 watts.

Ted
K3RTA