Re: Complainers?

Bill Lamm

I am a new ham but not new to kits and soldering.. building, repurposing modding but as I look at getting a low cost first rig I am thinking uBITx v5 or the soon to be released QRPlabs QTX?  and one reason I like the uBITx is that some one better at toroid winding then me has built that board.. the gamble on uBITx is the same as any other kit but the deck is stacked a little in your favor.. I suspect the QRPlab kit will be designed with more FCC compliance but it still has to pass through my fat finger shaky handed soldering..

Oops.. turned in to a ramble

73 / 72
KD9MDL
Bill