Re: Responsibility! A fully test and tuned µBITX HF transceiver board (6″ by 5-1/2″).??? #bitx20 #legal

M0OOZ

Wow! That's great... What a success rate!

Its interesting to note that were we to say "all swans are white," and then to prove this adopt a huge count of a million white swans, we would demonstrate nothing!

On the other hand, were we to look for the possible existence of a black swan, and find only one of these, then we would demonstrate that all swans are not white!

So, while its good that you have enjoyed a sequence of good uBITX boards, this does nothing to help demonstrate or deal with the existence of bad uBITX boards.

May the peace be with you

73

M0OOZ

On Sat, 9 Feb 2019, 13:22 Dave Dixon <wylyeguy2@... wrote:
4 bitx radios all fired up first time with no problems and swap around and  use as main stations on cw, dont do ssb been 100% cw for 25 years.
i just love the bitx series..., Im all homebrew no black boxes in my shack and only one mic which is connected to a  2 mtrs fm transceiver...

Dave G0AYD.

On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 at 16:45, Dennis Zabawa <kg4rul@...> wrote:
You remember, the Colonies that the Brits lost to the rebels.  We now call them the United States.  AND, you most definitely are a 'mook'.