Re: antennas vs antennae

Vince Vielhaber

Well if I refer to more than one antenna as antennas and it bothers you (not directed at you, Terry), you're just gonna have to get over it 'cuze antennae just don't work for me!

Vince - K8ZW.

On 02/08/2019 12:58 AM, Terry Morris wrote:
People that are wrong in public don't like being corrected in public.
That is how we learned. Our peers corrected us in public. Today being
wrong about something is your fault (the reader) not the author who
doesn't know the correct word to use intelligently in the sentence or
the correct spelling.

Terry - KB8AMZ
Brimfield Twp, OH USA EN91hd
Linux User# 412308, Ubuntu User# 34905, PCARS#78, NAQCC#6668,
QRP-ARCI#8855, SKCC#14195

On Fri, Feb 8, 2019 at 12:46 AM K5ESS <k5ess.nothdurft@...
<mailto:k5ess.nothdurft@...>> wrote:

It appears my feeble attempt at levity has fallen flat. My apologies.
Mike
K5ESS