Re: ubitx v5 is in production

derek (G4VWI)

Many thanks for this new information.

I already have a heavily modified v4 board here but would like to know what "add-ins" are compatible with the new v5 board?

For example is the NEC firmware and Nextion display useable on this board and if not what changes in code are needed.
AGC add-ins?
I added an audio amplifier and narrow CW filter to the v4 board. I take it the audio amplifier addition is no longer required but the CW filter could still be used in the audio line before the final amplifier stage?

I look forward to receiving your replies and clarification prior to ordering another board.

Derek G4VWI