Re: Ashhar Farhan #ubitx

Ashhar Farhan

Peeps!

I don't run HF Signals, I am a invester/partner in that business so I only get an update every month or so. For all your HF Signals related queries, write to hfsignals@.... Yes, they understand and correspond in English quite well.

I can't say what happened to your order or if it is shipped or not, I have no clue. For my son's birthday today, I ordered a uBITX four days and I expect it to be delivered tomorrow by domestic post.

- f

On Wed, Feb 6, 2019 at 8:32 AM Gordon Gibby <ggibby@...> wrote:
I’m going to mute this topic

On Feb 5, 2019, at 22:01, "geoff@..." <geoff@...> wrote:

Okay.  Can you confirm that you have my order?
Can you give me any sort of estimate as to when my order might ship?
Does anyone know anything?

Geoff K5GAA

Geoff Adams

On Feb 5, 2019, at 6:07 PM, Dexter N Muir <dexy@...> wrote:

Yes, Geoff, Farhan has much more to deal with! In the Ham Radio / Electronics world alone, to my knowledge, there is a Space venture with Satellite (at least). And I'm not sure how fluent the BITX crew are in English (or other languages) to answer emails like the 'big-gun' professionals do, either ... If BITX is to be considered a business, it would be at most a 'cottage' venture.

73 de ZL2DEX