Re: Responsibility! A fully test and tuned µBITX HF transceiver board (6″ by 5-1/2″).??? #bitx20 #legal

Peter Russell <peter.russell@...>

Enough is enough.
Please go away and let the rest of us enjoy our hobby.

Peter G8FWY

On 05/02/2019 18:47, M0OOZ wrote:
On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 09:57 AM, Jerry Gaffke wrote:
Yaesu
*I cannot afford to buy a Yaesu, and I love the idea of uBITX.*However, I still stand by what I have written regarding *'Responsibility'! *
*At the risk of repeating myself I will repeat, it says 'built & tested'!*
So then, while it seems that many here feel that:
*
I am a non-believer
*
that I should be banned,
*
outcast, shunned and treated as rubbish
... for having expressed a basic point of view, I still say that
despite having worked to diagnose the faults on my board, I like
many others am left with a uBITX that does not work!
*I do not believe that this is trolling!*I do believe that I have made a reasonable point here and that the reactions including the idea of removing me from this forum because I dare to say something uncomfortable are nothing less than repugnant.
Is this a forum? I thought it was a forum. Interestingly the word FORUM .... comes from the *Latin*/forum which means "marketplace"/
---
https://www.avg.com