Re: The sun orbiting the earth, spectrum analyzers and the uBITX

iz oos

Ours may be more called 'Learning by Tinkering' :), which involves some but not that much thinking, luckily enough!

Il 03/feb/2019 22:18, "Tom, wb6b" <wb6b@...> ha scritto:
Hi,

I was reading something on the history of astronomy and an amusing thought came to mind.

If it weren't for early astronomers banging their heads against the wall trying to explain the complex cyclic paths of the planets orbiting around the earth we may have not been gifted some amazing math. This provided to foundation for developing fourier analysis and likely the calculus. (and a way to discover/prove the original assumption was wrong.)

And because of the birthing issues of the uBITX and so many people interested in finding ways to improve it, so many of us are vastly improving our working knowledge of various parts of RF, radios, software and electronics.

Tom, wb6b