Re: The sun orbiting the earth, spectrum analyzers and the uBITX

Curt

Tom

Indeed its a nice enough assemble a radio experience for hams around the world. Its issues are sufficiently addressable. Here I was struggling in installing Gordon's external relay board,  only because I didn't understand its interfaces. Finally it's working,  to address the harmonic spurious. I have the simple v5 version of the 45 MHz filter installed in the transmit path. I may not have it measured for a while, but these should be improved. Moving back to evaluating simple agc solutions,  and supporting those in my local club build.

Curt