Re: SMD inductors

Peter Russell <peter.russell@...>

The ones I found on Ebay were too small (0603) and a lot of the offerings were not shielded.
Couldn't find the right ones at Mouser either.

Peter G8FWY

On 02/02/2019 10:50, Fast hosts wrote:
Are they a special type, as I see them on eBay for £1.11 each? Am I missing something? Postage was just over a pound too.
Have you tried mouser.co.uk <http://mouser.co.uk>?
Keith M6OLP
On Fri, 1 Feb 2019 at 14:23, Peter Russell <peter.russell@... <mailto:peter.russell@...>> wrote:
Can someone help me with the part number and supplier ( UK ) for the
680nH smd inductors used to replace L5 and L7.
Just found some on Digikey but they were very small (0603) and they
wanted £12 for shipping!
Peter G8FWY.
---
https://www.avg.com
--
Keith Baker - Communications technician (retired)