Re: ubitx 40 for sale...

Bob Lunsford

I suspect it "may" be the Raduino that went belly-up.

The main board is no doubt OK.

Would not want to bother you with something that
is "not worth the price of a new one even with the extras."

It's not even worth that to me considering the trouble of
packing and shipping.

It's still less than a new one and a lot quicker to receive.

I'd rather just give it to someone who wants to play with it
than sell it to someone who wants to "throw" me something and
get a  “freebie” that’s
“not worth the price.”

Wouldn’t want to bother you...

Bob — KK5R

On Friday, January 25, 2019, 9:29:49 PM EST, KE2GKB via Groups.Io <tkeller@...> wrote:

I'll throw you 30 shipped for it. Not working its not worth the price of a new one even with the extras.

--
Tim Keller - KE2GKB
https://shop.kit-projects.com