Re: Spurs/Harmonics fixes for v4 based on v5 board design?

Dave,

Use a wick. I normally strip some audio shielded wire or very thin coax like rg174 and dip it in some flux and sponge off the solder.
Then clean off the flux.

Raj

At 25-01-19, you wrote:
Ah Thanks. Ok I guess I still have a lot to learn about desoldering :) The needle is an interesting idea. If I was going to do a lot of through hole desoldering I would probably try that hakko vacuum tool - kind of expensive though if you don't do it that often looked like it did a nice job though from the video's I saw.

Luckily I was using a really small bit that didn't take the full hole size so hopefully didn't do any major damage.