Re: Spurs/Harmonics fixes for v4 based on v5 board design?

Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@...>

Hi Jerry,

The HB in HBTE is for home brew. RTL-SDR and those other gadgets are not home brew. It's doubtful they belong there either. Maybe there is an RTL-SDR group somewhere.

Since I now see objections to this thread from Mars I am out of it.

73,

Bill KU8H

On 1/21/19 1:20 PM, Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io wrote:
The discussion here thus far seems appropriate for this bitx20 group.
If we're running off into the weeds on SA's much further though,
might want to move it over to the HBTE group.
Jerry
On Mon, Jan 21, 2019 at 10:04 AM, Jerry Gaffke wrote:
There has been some discussion lately in
https://groups.io/g/HBTE/messages?expanded=1
about various approaches to building a spectrum analyzer.
--
bark less - wag more