Re: CW operation on microBITX

Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@...>

Hi Geoff,

Be sure the key contacts are very clean. My key will fail to operate the uBitx in CW mode if there is least imperfection. I installed the CEC software and that improved. It also has other features for CW that make it worthwhile. It is so easy to install that even *I* can do it.

I suspect that CW operation is an afterthought of the designers. Maybe not. I was wrong one time before ;)

73,

Bill KU8H

On 1/18/19 2:24 PM, geoffg3wzp@... wrote:
Hi ...why cant I get the tx/rx working on CW ?     I use the 4k7 pull up resistor as per drwg but when I press key the tx sends  R then back to receive ....if I leave the 4k7 out the tx goes into transmit sending R then flips back into rx and then tx again ...help !
--
bark less - wag more