Re: Using 2nd Nano for S meter
A few follow up questions after thinking about the setup process a bit more.
1) Which version of CEC did you flash to the radiuno?
2) Which display are you using?
3) Does the FFT/DSP1 display anything and is it set to use it in the config menu?
4) My signal level is usually very low, from playing with it I have enough capacitance to touch its input and get noise to show on the meter. I have mine setup inline with a TJC screen as per the instructions. The only hardware mods I have installed are the smeter and Nextion(TJC) display.
5) Have you looked at the settings in the uBitx Manager?
I have my CEC built with:
ubitx.h line 239
"#define I2CMETER_ADDR 0x58"
And the smeter project as per Sacha's suggestion
i2cmeter1.h line 58
"#define I2CMETER_ADDR 0x58 //changed from 0x6A"
The comment at the end of line might be the key since I left the
note about changing the address.
On 1/17/19 3:02 PM, Brian Arnott via Groups.Io wrote:
I wired up a second arduino nano to provide an s-meter using the "fun" design from KD8CEC (two 20k resistors and a capacitor). How do I assign an address to the second nano?