Cooling fan Shroud

_Dave_ K0MBT

Decided to put a cooling fan on my ubitx v4. A friend gave me a couple of squirrel cage fans.
On my other rigs I have gone with conventional fans. One of those was getting noisy and decided to replace it with my new fans.

I had to make a shroud to move the air onto the heatsinks. The fan is bolted to the back of the Indian case. It looks like they put in a port for a small conventional fan but that isn't what I have.

The print file and the fan used was here:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3360539

Maybe someone will find it helpful. This forum is where I find many solutions to bitx radio issues.