JackAl Forum

Jack, W8TEE

All:

We have just formed the JackAl Group for those who may be interested. Because JackAl is an add-on board for the µBITX, we designed the board to be an experimenters' platform. While JackAl does use over 200K of flash memory, its processor (a Teensy 3.6) scoots along at 180MHz and leaves about 780K of flash and 230K of SRAM free for experimentation and you still have about a dozen I/O pins to experiment with, too. We are also using the PJRC companion audio board to augment the DSP that JackAl supports.

Those who may be interested should visit the site:

Jack, W8TEE
Al, AC8GY