Re: Tracing receive signal for low signal

Dave Space

Thanks.  That could be a problem... I think my adapter only supplies 1 amp.

Might need to look for another power supply then perhaps.

On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 09:24 AM, jim wrote:

Nothing specific ..Just be sure the voltage does not change when going from receive to transmit ..decreasing voltage due to current draw will increase spur/harmonic/cruft generation ..

Spur/harmonic measurement ...Back in the old days, hams used a "Grid Dip Meter" with the switch in the "diode" position as an "absorption wavemeter"

Jim

On Tuesday, January 15, 2019, 4:57:20 AM PST, Dave Space <davesspacebar@...> wrote:

Only running one supply and it's basically just an old wall wart adapter that can run at 12v.  Supplies help a lot?  Have any suggestions on supplies?