Re: Mini PA für my uBITX #ubitx

DC3MS

Bob, i deeply respect long time hams sharing their vast knowledge with new-to-ham Operators,
but i really didnt expect this discussion to start.
Sure its not necessary, nor is it necessary that i recap an Heathkit SB101, SB610, SB620 and build
an extra Hamdesk in the basement to set the line up together with the just acquired SB200.
If i would do my antenna and CW work right, all i needed would be pixie monobanders for each band.
I am not complaining about objections regarding signal quality - i think that is pretty important.