Re: Tracing receive signal for low signal

Dave Space

I was actually able to get the audio preamp onto a perfboard with solderpads... first time I tried that seems a bit annoying when the pads don't connect to anything just the individual components.
I think I have to find some perfboards that have a layout more like breadboards to make that easier for me perhaps. Bending leads and solder bridges work but seem like I could easily not get everything soldered right.

I have to do some more tests but the signal is very strong at vol high maybe 160mv+ with 100uV in to the antenna.  I need to see if I can measure and reduce the input voltage to see what I can really get the voltage down to and still hear at an s9 or hear at all.