Subject: Re: [BITX20] Tracing receive signal for low signal
To: BITX20@groups.io
Date: Friday, January 11, 2019, 8:21 PM

I'm wondering about
the crystal filter.  I input a signal at tp17 11.996 or
around there to get a tone at 290mv it only comes out at
<10mv peak-peak that's like -29db does that sound
right? I'm measuring with the oscilloscope at tp20.
Seems like an awful lot of loss or I'm detuning the
filter or something with the test.