Re: ND6T AGC Troubleshooting

Curt

Don

Thanks for wealth of info. Possibly with low solar flux it dawned on me that maybe signals are down a bit. I can see what my ft950 reads for largest signals. I have a fcc2 dds that has audio output, and a scope. So I will take some more data. This second unit I built very conservative,  I have measured to affirm its okay.  I seem to be confirming I don't have signals large enough to bias the diodes. Nor do I have plans to add a 40m yagi. The jackal agc does use rectifier diodes, with more audio stages. For now I am content with lcd display, so will continue with pursuing a stand alone agc.

Curt