Re: Harmonics and Relay Replacement

Bill Cromwell <wrcromwell@...>

Hi Jerry,

You mean the complete lack of any solder or other tools anywhere in the photo? Shouldn't there be *something* in her other hand? And where is the solder smoke? I noticed all of that *after* I noticed she really is a pretty girl just as the label says:)

73,

Bill KU8H

On 1/10/19 10:26 PM, Jerry Gaffke via Groups.Io wrote:
Good one!
Something tells me that's a staged photo.
Jerry, KE7ER
On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 07:21 PM, Ted wrote:
Yeah, the biggest hazard with those relays are the 8 pointy things
on the bottom, and that it takes a soldering iron to install them.
--
bark less - wag more