From: BITX20@groups.io [mailto:BITX20@groups.io] On Behalf Of MVS Sarma
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2019 12:07 PM
To: BITX20@groups.io
Subject: Re: [BITX20] Case for uBITX with Nextion Display

Pratap is vu2pop

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 12:04 PM Mvs Sarma <mvssarma@...> wrote:

I know that Om Pratap vu3pop from Bangalore, India, has developed. He is likely to sell them any time now.

He makes them off GI sheet, with powder coated painting. the cabinet looks elegant.

 he could be contacted  on gmail with his call sign

regards

sarma

 vu3zmv

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 8:24 AM Doug Person <doug@...> wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone has identified a good case for uBTIX with enough
room for a 3.5" or bigger Nextion display.

I've been browsing around - but I'm just not sure what would work.  Ideas?

--
73 de Doug -- KJ0F