Re: Harmonics and Relay Replacement

Jim Strohm

Sarma,

You may not be from around here.  California has that exact same warning atn every gas station AND every hot tub in the state.

I haven't been to California since 2003 but by now I think the warning may read: ''This whole darn state contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.  Go bck to where you came from."

Plus, they still search your car at the order for oranges from Arizona, apples from Washington, and peppers from New Mexico.  But not for non-citizens from other nations....