Re: Harmonics and Relay Replacement

Jerry Gaffke

Half the stuff we buy anymore has a warning label like that.
Can't buy a screwdriver without a pamphlet written by some lawyer warning you to wear safety goggles

I spent most of the '70s using my mouth as a third hand to hold the solder.
Hasn't affected me one bit.
Though opinions may vary.

Even worse, the mercury I fiddled with as a kid, salvaged from thermometers.

Remains to be seen just how hilarious cow farts are.
Methane from livestock amounted to 119 million tons in 2011 globally:
  https://www.popsci.com/cow-farts-are-an-even-bigger-problem-than-we-thought#page-2
Roughly on par with methane bubbling out of the now melting arctic permafrost:
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arctic_methane_emissions
Methane in the atmosphere warms the earth about 86 times faster than the same amount of CO2:
  https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-bad-of-a-greenhouse-gas-is-methane/

Now we're totally off topic, my apologies.
I'll go check in with other forums for a few days till this dies down.

Jerry, KE7ER

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 11:32 AM, Christopher Miller wrote:

So dont break it open and lick it? That probably means it contains lead.