Re: nextion display

Richard E Neese

the issue is they are not resized properly last time i checked

On Thu, Jan 10, 2019 at 11:45 Laurence Oberman <oberman.l@...> wrote:
The NX file with  goes in the Arduino
UBITX_CEC_V1.100_NX.hex

The ./UBITX_Nextion_GUI_V3.zip has the Nextion gui files, called xxx.tft
That goes on the SD card
Need to choose the one that matches your screen size

ubtix_24.tft
ubtix_28.tft
ubtix_32.tft
ubtix_35.tft