Re: Any Gerber Experts Round Here? #ubitx #kicad

lynatmts@...

Just received one of the boards that Ben had fabricated from the files I converted from RS274D to RS274X a few months back.  The PCB quality is outstanding.
There was no money involved.  I did not ask for any compensation of any kind....including the raw board that Ben volunteered.   It is so much more rewarding to be
a doer.

I am available for hire...just not for amateur radio projects.

Lyn, WA4GEH

--
"You see, wire telegraph is a kind of a very, very long cat. You pull his tail in New York and his head is meowing in Los Angeles. Do you understand this? And radio operates exactly the same way: you send signals here, they receive them there. The only difference is that there is no cat."