Re: Antuino - the antenna analyzer

Arv Evans

Farhan

Very good RF analyzer design and build.  Is that going to become a BITX-Labs product
at some future time?

Happy New Year!

Arv  K7HKL
_._

On Thu, Dec 27, 2018 at 9:28 PM Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:
peeps,

while trying to measure the swr on the cubesats, i figured i couldnt use any of the analyzers i had access to. they were simply too big to be stuffed inside a 10 cm cube. my simple resistive bridge was too insensitive for any reasonable work. so, i sat down and made an antenna analyzer from a spare raduino.

the code is wobbly and just about enough to get my work done. it works on a superhet principle. this is not my clever idea, rahul had mentioned this approach taken by a russian builder. i havent seen the original design. it would be interesting if rahul or someone can point me in the right direction.

the code and a pdf of the circuit is on https://github.com/afarhan/antuino. i am attaching the circuit for the lazy bones.

have a great holiday and get some dx !!

- f