Re: Antuino - the antenna analyzer

MVS Sarma

I gratefully acknowledge the latest sch and firmware, Fahan jee,
I had a golden opportunity to hear the circuit explanation during the 9th Dec 2018 eyeball meet of Lamakan amateur radio club  direct from you.
regards
sarma
vu3zmv

On Fri, Dec 28, 2018 at 9:58 AM Ashhar Farhan <farhanbox@...> wrote:
peeps,

while trying to measure the swr on the cubesats, i figured i couldnt use any of the analyzers i had access to. they were simply too big to be stuffed inside a 10 cm cube. my simple resistive bridge was too insensitive for any reasonable work. so, i sat down and made an antenna analyzer from a spare raduino.

the code is wobbly and just about enough to get my work done. it works on a superhet principle. this is not my clever idea, rahul had mentioned this approach taken by a russian builder. i havent seen the original design. it would be interesting if rahul or someone can point me in the right direction.

the code and a pdf of the circuit is on https://github.com/afarhan/antuino. i am attaching the circuit for the lazy bones.

have a great holiday and get some dx !!

- f